How Can I Be a Part?
1. Pray for us! Our healthy growth is creating needs for more staff, & administrative & financial support. We also are forming our local Haitian team. Pray for The Lord's wisdom in who we invest in, mentor, & raise up to lead.
2. Serve. We need Bookkeeping, Website development, & Fundraising help in the U.S. when we're in Haiti. Know someone? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Give. You can partner with us via your Tax-deductible gifts. We need more monthly contributions to meet expenses. CLICK HERE TO GIVE. Check, Debit, Credit Card are all accepted.
Upcoming Projects & Needs
1. Van: Our truck is no longer safe for travel. We badly need a 15-passenger diesel van for team travel, supplies.
2. Chicken Coop Expansion: We need to transfer our Poultry to COHH's Farm & Build 3 chicken coops to meet our 300 eggs/day goal to provide for each child one egg per day for nutrition & growth.
3. School Construction: Our 7th-9th graders meet in Grand Vide's Elementary school. We need to build a new school: 7th-12th, Vocational, Educational, & Discipleship Training.
4. Livestock/Fencing: Our 100+ acres of land need to be fenced to begin our Livestock Project (Goats, Cattle)
5. Housing: We need to construct 1 home for a Widow and 2 homes to house our Music Director & married Staff.
6. Full-Time Staff Agriculture, Music, Education, & Youth Development